Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7, 2013: I-Ninja beaten!

Hello again, readers. If you're reading this, thank you for viewing my blog. I hope you'll stay a while and read about my gaming escapades.

Anyway, this is my first post announcing that I have beaten a game on my Backloggery! (If you don't know what that is, there's a link in the sidebar.) Today, about an hour ago, I beat I-Ninja for the PlayStation 2. This game was a lot of fun back when I played it, but I had gotten stuck one mission before the final boss and put it away for a while. As soon as I went into the last mission, I knew it would be a breeze. My number of unfinished games is now down to 15!

Now, I'm looking for another game to start. I'm thinking I may just finish out my PS2 games and move to Sonic Heroes. I don't think I had too much left on that one.

As of 6/7/2013 at 10:49 AM:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a ramble!